Tesla Battery Storage … What we do
- Use a battery storage to save money on your electricity bills by increasing the proportion of self-use electricity generated by your solar system from 25% to more than 80%.
- Save money with battery storage by using all the energy you generate .
- Reduce stress on the grid by reducing your solar power feed.
- Manage property consumption and generation remotely via built-in CT & WiFi solution.
Tesla Power Wall Installer
Hafod Renewable Energy Ltd is now a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, which means we now offer a customised solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels.
With Powerwall 2 you can store solar energy generated during the day for use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7. Installing Powerwall 2 with Hafod Renewables is easy.
We take care of everything from system design, installation, financing, maintenance and after sales support.
Powerwall 2 consists of a 14 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall or on the ground, indoors or outdoors, and is connected to the grid to export excess energy, maximising your opportunity for economic benefit.
Powerwall 2 can provide a number of benefits:
- Increasing self-consumption of solar power generation –Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun is not shining.
- Load shifting – Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
- Back-up power – Assures power in the event of a grid outage.
Powerwall 2 specs:
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
- Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter Usable
- Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak Round Trip
- Efficiency: 90% Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)
Battery Storage Case Studies
Press release Friday February 3rd 2017 Hafod Renewables teams up with Tesla for batteries to power the home Hafod Renewables is celebrating after clinching a deal to fit solar-powered batteries made by the manufacturers of the Tesla high performance electric cars....read more