Feed-in Tariff to End in April 2019 for New Registrations
Act quickly – Homeowners and Businesses need to act quickly as the current feed-in tariff (FiT) subsidy is set to end (for new solar registrations) in April 2019. This announcement was made by the Government in their feed-in tariff review response dated 17th December 2015.
Those currently considering solar PV should therefore look at fast-tracking their decision to install and take advantage of the remaining FiT subsidy and export payments before the deadline;
- Currently the average householder can earn £5,000* from the current subsidy available. (*Based on a 4kwp system with an EPC band D or above)
Hafod beat the Solar deadline Web specials …
- 4kwp Solar pv fully installed £4,995 Inc Vat (black frame German Engineered panels) Usual price £5995!
- 4kwp Solar pv fully installed (black frame German Engineered panels) PLUS Tesla Powerwall 2 Battery storage system £10,995 Inc Vat Usual price £12,995
Commercial / Agricultural
- Currently the average Business can earn £12,500** from the current subsidy available (**Based on a 10kwp system with an EPC band D or above)
- 10 kwp Solar pv fully installed £8,995 + Vat ( black frame German Engineered panels) Usual price £10,495 + Vat
- 10 kwp Solar pv fully installed ( black frame German Engineered panels) PLUS Tesla Powerwall 2 Battery storage system £ 14,495 + Vat . Usual price £16,995 + Vat
These prices are web specials only and can be booked by paying a £100 deposit to secure this deal. A site survey will be booked upon payment.