About us …
Hafod Renewable Energy was established in 2010. The North Wales and the North West’s leading installers of renewable technologies. Based in Denbigh, North Wales, Hafod Renewable Energy is a family run business. It is owned by father and son team Richard and David Jones.
David has a degree in “Renewable Energy Technology” and was one of the first in Wales to complete the course.
Richard has over 50 years experience in industrial engineering and his own plumbing and electrical business.
Hafod Renewable Energy has achieved combined success in both the design and implementation of renewable heating and solar projects across North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside.
Hafod Renewable Energy has installed over 20,000 solar panels and over 500 bespoke renewable heating systems.
Hafod Renewable Energy has unrivalled experience and expertise!
Hafod Renewable Energy offers the latest cutting edge technologies giving the end user the best solution.
Director David Jones comments;
It’s been incredible, to think we used to run out of a small shop in Denbigh 6 years ago. We now operate out of a 125sqM industrial unit and have 8 full time staff!
- 2010 … Hafod Renewable Energy is established by father and son Richard and David Jones and gained ‘Government approved’ MCS Accreditation.
- 2011 … Open new office and showroom in the town centre of Denbigh
- 2012 … Complete a flagship 50Kw Solar PV system at Holyhead Marine Services, (one of the first large solar array in Wales)
- 2012 … Due to growth and expansion, relocate premises to larger unique showroom on the Industrial estate Denbigh, Launch showroom to the public and existing customers
- 2013 … Complete a high profile successful community energy project at Denbigh Rugby Club opened by the Mayor of Denbigh.
- 2013 … Hafod have a successful week trading at the National Eisteddfod in their home tome of Denbigh.
- 2014 … Further growth within all the sectors leads to Hafod moving to a larger warehouse to keep up with supply and demand of all the renewable services they offer.
- 2016 … Complete ‘Bryn Cwnin Developments’ A successful commercial ground source heating project heating six high class Grade 2 listed barn conversions
- 2016 … Design and install a 83Kw rooftop solar array at new development Holywell Learning Campus, Flintshire. The school is a £30 million super school development.
- 2017 … Shortlisted for two awards in the 2017 National Energy Efficiency Awards held in the NEC, Birmingham and awarded a special commendation for the RHI Installer of the Year category!
Contact us .... Hafod Renewable Energy
Unit 10, Pen Isa'r Waen
eMail: [email protected]
Tel 01745 814 369
Mob 07584 424 743
Hafod Renewable Energy
Hafod Renewable Energy
The leading renewable energy installer in the North West of England and North Wales
Hafod Renewable Energy Website Contact Form
Hafod Renewable Energy News stories ....
Press release Thursday April 14 2016 Helping a neighbour save money A North Wales company was delighted to be a good neighbour when the firm next door decided to relocate to new premises. Hafod Renewable Energy, specialists in providing renewable energy technologies...read more
A case study to highlight the advantages of installing energy efficient products to Mr Jones Home in Denbighshire. Technologies Installed A 2.7 Kw solar PV system A 3 m2 Evacuated tube Kingspan Solar thermal collector Direct Debit has fallen from £96 per month to £55...read more