Hafod Renewable Energy was established in 2010. One of North Wales and West leading installers of renewable technologies.
Based in Denbigh, North Wales, Hafod Renewable Energy is a family run business owned by father and son team Richard and David Jones. David has a degree in “Renewable Energy Technology” and was one of the first in Wales to complete the course. Richard has over 40 years experience in industrial engineering and also running his own succesful plumbing and electrical business for a further ten years.
The business has achieved combined success in both the design and implementation of renewable heating and solar projects across North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside.
Together the company has installed over 10,000 solar panels and over 300 bespoke renewable heating systems. Hafod Renewable Energy has unrivalled experience and expertise that enables us to offer, the latest cutting edge technologies which gives the end user the best solution.
Director David Jones comments;
It’s been incredible , to think we used to run out of a small shop in Denbigh 6 years ago. We now operate out of a 1250 sq foot industrial unit and have 8 full time staff!
- 2010 … Hafod Renewable Energy is established by father and son Richard and David Jones.
- 2010 … Gained ‘Government approved’ MCS Accreditation to enable us to install Renewable Energy systems
- 2011 … Open new office and showroom in the town centre of Denbigh
- 2012 … Complete a flagship 50Kw Solar PV system at Holyhead Marine Services, (one of the first large solar array in Wales)
- 2012 … Due to growth and expansion, relocate premises to larger unique showroom on the Industrial estate Denbigh, Launch showroom to the public and existing customers
- 2013 … Complete a high profile successful community energy project at Denbigh Rugby Club opened by the Mayor of Denbigh.
- 2013 … Hafod have a successful week trading at the National Eisteddfod in their home tome of Denbigh.
- 2014 … Further growth within all the sectors leads to Hafod moving to a larger warehouse to keep up with supply and demand of all the renewable services they offer.
- 2016 … Complete ‘Bryn Cwnin Developments’ A successful commercial ground source heating project heating six high class Grade 2 listed barn conversions
- 2016 … Design and install a 83Kw rooftop solar array at new development Holywell Learning Campus, Flintshire. The school is a £30 million super school development.