- Read our full Privacy Statement here
- Hafod Renewable Energy is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Permission number 710148.
- Finance is subject to status and income. Written Quotation on request.
- Hafod Renewable Energy and Hafod Renewables are trading styles of Hafod Renewable Energy Ltd.
- We are a Credit Broker and not a Lender.
- We offer Credit Facilities from one Lender.
Credit is provided by Ikano Bank AB (publ) and is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Hafod Renewable Energy Ltd acts as a credit broker not a lender and only offers credit products for Ikano Bank AB (publ). Ikano Bank is authorised in Sweden by Finansinspektionen, the regulator for banks in Sweden, and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ikano Bank is a trading name of the UK branch of Ikano Bank AB (publ), which is registered with branch number BR016253. The registered office of the UK branch of Ikano Bank AB (publ) is Waterfront House, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3DQ
Hafod Renewable Energy install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Ground Source Heating and Air Source Heating in North Wales across Denbighshire, Flintshire, Conwy, Gwynedd, Anglesey, Powys and Cheshire, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St, Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin, Llangollen, Corwen, Rhuddlan, Gronant, Holywell, Flint, Mold, Connah’s Quay, Queensferry, Hawarden, Buckley, Chirk, Wrexham, Rhos, Cefn-Mawr, Holt, Hope, Penyffordd, Oswestry, Bala, Conwy, Betwys-y-Coed, Llanrwst, Conway, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Abergele, Llanfairfechan, Penmaenmawr, Bangor, Caernarfon, Pwllheli, Criccieth, Porthmadoc, Harlech, Capel Curig, Bethesda, Abersoch, Barmouth, Menai, Beaumaris, Llangefni, Holyhead, Valley, Amlwch, Nefyn, Aberdaron, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Ffestiniog. All Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural Projects undertaken ….